IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ME?
Given the individualised nature of the IRP it is the perfect program to cater for a wide variety of athletes or individuals looking improve their running whilst mitigating injury risk. The IRP has been implemented with the following athletes and/or individuals:
– Competitive and recreational runners.
– Team sport athletes training for their respective pre-seasons.
– Elite athletes training for targeted competitions and/or camps (i.e. AFL Combine and Australian squad selection camps).
– Individuals that are returning to running after an injury or hiatus.
The IRP is the perfect program for athletes or individuals looking to improve their running performance as it results in the following adaptations:
– Improved aerobic fitness and performance.
– Decreased injury risk.
– Improved body composition.
– Improved running economy.
– Improved motivation and consistency.